You can book in several different ways :
– by phone at +33 7 60 88 17 17 (reception hours: 10 am-12:30pm / 2:30 pm-7pm / 7:30pm-11pm – spoken laguages : French, English (and Spanish, depending the person at the reception);
– by email using the address mentionned in “Contact”;
– online with our partner by clicking on this link.
For a reservation by email or phone, we will need the following information:
- Surname and Name
- Number of people
- Phone number (mobile phone if possible, it allows us to reach you fast if needed or if you arrive late).
- Time of arrival – Beware, if you arrive after 11 pm, we must provide you the access codes by email or SMS because the reception will be closed.
- Booking guarantee : a credit card number (Visa, Mastercard…) composed of 16 digits and its expiry date (these data are regularly deleted from our files). If this is not possible, please check with us if we can find an alternative.
Excerpt from the terms of sale:
The payment is made on the day of the arrival before the keys are given, except for any cost of booking and commission paid on booking websites.
The payment is accepted in cash or by credit card. The day of departure customers must leave the room at 10:30am the latest. Every reservation must be guaranteed in general by a Credit Card and its expiration date (Visa, Mastercard…).
You can cancel free of charge up to a day before the night booked.
We don’t refund any commission and/or fee already paid on a booking website though as we don’t earn it ousrselves.
In case of cancellation on the day of the arrival : the amount of the first night of your stay will be charged.
No show : the amount of the first night of your stay will be charged.
In case of no show or cancellation on the day of the arrival following a problem from your transportation company, we can send you an invoice on request so that you can assert your rights.
Any degradation, dirt, any inappropriate behaviour or attitude contrary to the rules of the hostel, will be charged proportionally to the inconvenience, the time spent repairing and restoring what was damaged, the cost of replacing equipment and any compensation granted to disturbed clients or neighbours.